Okay, technical people. Here's a puzzle for you:
I've just gotten several emails saying that Blogger will no longer allow them to post on the blog.
Blogger must have changed something.
Before, if you followed these instructions you could post:
1. Hit "comments" at the bottom of this post.
2. Under "Choose an identity," enter your google account (gmail, etc.) if you have one. If you do not have a google account, hit "sign up here."
3. Type in your existing email and password. (2x)
4. Under "Display name" you can put your real name or a fake one...I don't care.
5. Try to decipher the squiggly letters under "Word Verification" and type them in.
6. Check "Terms of Service."
7. Hit "continue."
Now, it doesn't seem to give you the option of commenting unless you have a blog account such as Google, Typepad, Wordpress, ETC.
WHY DO THEY TRY TO FIX THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN???
I just set it to allow 'anonymous' comments, but the first inappropriate or mean comment I get, I'm outa here.
Anybody know how to fix this?
Pretend you're talking to a first-grader.
Make that pre-schooler.